In my dream, I want to fly

In my dream...


Sunday, 1 am i has sahur at Mc.Donald Basuki Rahmat.
Pray subuh at Al Falah Mosque in Darmo
Enjoy all morning in Tea Garden in Lawang
10 am creambath at Rudy Hadisuwarno Salon
12 pm buy Buccherri shoes
2 pm pray dzuhur at near Hero Monument
go to cotton island after that
4 pm pray ashar
buy Paris Hilton Parfume at near Ampel Mosque
05.30 pm open fasting in Chubo Chubo Tunjungan Plaza
6 pm pray maghrib at TP Mosque
8.30 pm buy clothes
10 pm in the boarding house
and the dream is begining at 11 pm
I fly... to Lapindo
I fly... to Pasuruan
I fly ...to Probolinggo
I fly ...to Lumajang,

Wake up wake up
oh my God... I forget!!!!
I must wake up
I must pray isya, rowatip, tarawih, and witir
after that sleep again...
The drean to be continued
I fly ...to Jember
I meet my cupid of amor
Like Khalil Gibran he says many poem of love
I fly I fly

Wake up wake up
I must sahur
I must pray subuh

the dream to be contined

I fly...
Back to my boarding house

I am very tired, coz my dream tiredly.