My Project




I am just getting ready for Microsoft E2 Singapore and I really can’t wait to go.  I’m very lucky to be able to attend, it is a fantastic opportunity to learn and share ideas....ideas from Indonesia and I will get another idea from another country

The whole exchange is focused on teaching and learning and how teachers can use technology to effectively support and develop students understanding across the curriculum.

I will share my project USEFUL GARBAGE first I will lift issue because many garbage in the beach and the need of souvenir for beach visitors.

the goals of my project is souvenir are available for tourist and the beach is clean again

In the project I can construct the knowledge of my students by designing brooch with Ms paint, making brooch together in grup and students increase their collaboration and communication ability. If brooch ready, students sell them and learning book keeping for income account statement with Ms excel and they write down their experiences in doing brooch project in Ms Word. Some school subject like science, math, social science, language and art are integrated in this project.

The impact is student are able to utilize local source and able to self fund their education.

Microsoft have based the event around the theme of ‘Hack the Classroom’  this is a fantastic teaching resource to get ideas on how to use technology with students.

Raden Roro Martiningsih

Indonesia

#MicrosoftEDU
#MIEExpert
https://www.thejakartapost.com/youth/2018/03/19/shining-light-on-tech-friendly-teachers.html